Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Student over 18 years of age applying online for the Workshop or other ACT courses, or parent or guardian of child under 18 on ACT or AKT courses, who accepts the terms and conditions expressly agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- PAYMENT OF FEES on receipt of invoice. The academy of creative training Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the academy) reserves the right to cancel the contract if the payment is not received by the date specified.
- CANCELLATION BY APPLICANTS. The academy regrets that deposits are non-refundable. No refund for fees paid can be made in the event of cancellations made after commencement of the course or workshop. Commencement is from the calender date of the beginning of the course or workshop. One Week or Two Week Workshop applicants may move once without loss of deposit. Notification of moving on the day of or after commencement of the workshop will necessitate payment of the balance of fees again.
- FEES TO BE PAID IN £ STERLING ONLY.
- CANCELLATION OF WORKSHOP. In the event of cancellation under circumstances beyond the control of the Academy, full refund of the moneys paid hereunder shall be made to the participant by the Academy. The academy shall have no liability to the Applicant arising from the cancellation save for the refund of fee's
- TERMINATION OF WORKSHOP. In the event of illness or accident the Academy is not responsible for the costs involved, nor will any refund be made for the period of absence. No refund shall be made by the Academy for any services or accommodation in connection with the Workshop not utilised by the participant.
- RULES AND REGULATIONS. The Academy may make the rules and regulation affecting the conduct and behaviour of students. Improper behaviour and violation of any such rule or regulation may result in the expulsion of the student. The Academy reserves the right to dismiss any student at any time when, in its opinion, such action shall be in the interest of the majority of students.
- RESPONSIBILITY. The Academy shall be responsible for supplying services as set down in its advertising matter, except to the extent that such services cannot be supplied due to delays or other causes beyond the control of the Academy. In such an event the Academy will use reasonable endeavours to supply comparable services. The student waives any claim against the Academy for any damage to or loss of property or injury to or death of persons due to any act of negligence of any person rendering any services included in these schedules.
INSURANCE: IT IS STONGLY ADVISED THAT ALL STUDENTS SHOULD TAKE OUT AN INSURANCE POLICY TO COVER ANY MEDICAL AND TRANSPORT COSTS, OR LOSS OF FEES, INCURRED IN THE EVENT OF ILLNESS OR ACCIDENT TO THE STUDENT OR CLOSE RELATIVE. THE ACADEMY HEREBY STATES THAT IT CAN ACCEPT NO LIABILITY IN SUCH AN EVENT BUT IF SO REQUESTED BY THE STUDENT WILL ARRANGE SUCH INSURANCE AS IS NECESSARY.